Harvest Endowment Foundation collects, uses and discloses Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Making referrals for Will and Estate Planning service, deposit agreements, and other related services;
- Providing you information about Will & estate planning, deposit agreements and other related services.
- Receiving, assessing and awarding targeted tuition assistance gifts to applicants who have applied to our tuition assistance program either directly or through a contracted 3rd party.
- Establishing and maintaining communication with you;
- Compiling and implementing Deposit Agreements and facilitating your payment of interest earned on Deposit Agreements, etc.;
- Compiling statistics for Harvest Endowment Foundation and its partners planning needs;
- Complying with the law or any requests from government taxation agencies (CRA) or law enforcement agencies or regulators; and
- Notifying you of certain products or services offered by Harvest Endowment Foundation.
Your knowledge and consent of Harvest Endowment Foundation’s, collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information is critical. We rely on the following actions by you as indications of your consent to our existing and future Personal Information practices:
- Your voluntary provision of personal information directly to Harvest Endowment Foundation for the purpose of establishing a particular agreement (Harvest Kingdom Builder Deposit Agreement, Gifting Agreement, etc.) or Will and Estate Planning services;
- Your express consent or acknowledgement contained within a written, verbal or electronic application process as presented by Harvest representatives or a contracted 3rd party;
- Your voluntary provision of personal information to Harvest Endowment Foundation or a contracted 3rd party as part of an application for targeted tuition assistance funds;
- Your consent given through your authorized representative such as a legal guardian, agent or holder of a Power of Attorney.
Subject to certain legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Harvest Endowment Foundation will inform you of any consequences of withdrawing your consent. In some cases, refusing to provide certain Personal Information or withdrawing consent for Harvest Endowment Foundation to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information could mean that we cannot provide you with requested products, services or information. If you wish to withdraw your consent to be notified of marketing initiatives or products or services provided by us, please call us at (289) 309 1466 or email at email@example.com.
Harvest Endowment Foundation will maintain your Personal Information as accurate, complete
and up-to-date as possible.
Harvest Endowment Foundation will protect your Personal Information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Safeguards will vary depending on the sensitivity, format, location and storage of the Personal Information.
ACCOUNTABILITY, OPENNESS AND CLIENT ACCESS
LIMITING COLLECTION & RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Harvest Endowment Foundation will only collect, use or disclose Personal Information that is necessary for the Identified Purposes or as required by law. If we require Personal Information for any other purpose, you will be notified of the new purpose, and subject to your consent, that purpose will become an Identified Purpose. Harvest Foundation will only collect Personal Information only as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of the Identified Purposes.
If you are not satisfied with Harvest Foundation’ response to a privacy related inquiry or complaint, you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada during business hours at 1-800-282-1376 or at www.privcom.gc.ca.